Kristin and Taylor’s Edmonton engagement photos are some of my absolute favourite I’ve ever photographed!
- The golden hour, sunset light. It was the perfect addition to the already amazing people that they are.
- They picked a location that was sentimental to them. It was a place they were familiar with and confident in (even when there was a crazy event happening there the night of our session!).
- We clicked immediately. Referred by my close friend, Kaitlyn Ellis from Kaitlyn Ellis Events I could tell just chatting via email that Kristin and Taylor were two amazing people who valued their photos and the experience from the bottom of their heart (like all of my amazing clients!).
- They trusted me, took my advice on outfit choices and asked questions to ensure our hour and a half together would go off without a hitch.
- I asked them to go in the freezing cold creek, and they did without hesitation. I love daring clients!
- When I told them to bring something sentimental and important to them to add personality to their engagement session, they brought their second love, Lucy their golden retriever. #allthedogs
Clearly, I could go on but this is why I love my clients so much! They are what inspire me the most.
My goal and approach to every session is to make sure your engagement session is a true reflection of who you two are. If you’re the type who love to laugh, that’s what will shine through. If your love is a little quieter, that’s what will shine through. If you’re love is the romantic and sexy kind, that’s what will shine through. Down to the littlest details of asking you what your favourite smile is I want you, when you see your gallery together for the first time, to feel like the photos are “you”.
Kristin and Taylor, we’ve shared so many thank yous and kind thoughts back and forth. Getting to know you both for that short hour and a half was SO much fun and I couldn’t be more grateful that Kaitlyn brought us together. All the best this May in Osoyoos!!
Are you engaged? Come join me on Instagram to see my full portfolio!
Add some ambiance to the images if you wish
“Brett Young – In Case You Didn’t Know”