He popped the question, you said YES, you’ve picked the date and now you’ve landed on my website. Well you two, I couldn’t be more excited, honestly!
By now, you’ve most likely figured out that my name is Tracey Jazmin and I’m an Edmonton wedding photographer. What you might not know, is that my heart lives for the mountains and travelling, I’m inspired most by YOU my amazing clients, and I love connecting over life stories.
I know that booking your wedding photographer is a BIG decision. It takes time and research to find the one person who fits your vision just right.
Here are some quick facts about my journey as a wedding photographer:
- I’ve photographed over 100 weddings!
- I went to school for Photojournalism & Business
- Lindsay, my second photographer and I always work together and have become such a great team! (She also took these photos of me)
- Instead of posing, I prefer to focus on genuine moments that are natural and organic when documenting your wedding
- I’m not an official wedding planner but I always assist with your wedding planning from designing your timeline, vendor recommendations and anything in between
- I know what it’s like to be photographed, and actively put myself in your shoes multiple times a year to become a better photographer
Lastly, know that booking with me as your wedding photographer isn’t just about your photos, it’s also about you two as a couple. I love getting to know you, developing a relationship, and leaving you with nothing but a meaningful and invaluable experience on your wedding day.
LOOKING FOR AN EDMONTON WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER?
You’ve come to the right place, my friend! If you find yourself falling in love with my work and approach to wedding photography, I couldn’t be more excited and would love to chat about your wedding day in more detail.